Marketing and Communication Advisor
Are you an allround international marketer with experience in setting up innovative and effective international marketing and communication strategies? And do you want to develop, manage and execute plans to promote our international study programs?
Are you a strong communicator that knows how to present and champion your ideas to stakeholders within the organization? Do you know as no other how to deal with the complexities of foreign markets and international target groups? Are you ready for a new challenge as an international marketing communication advisor at HAN? Then read on!
What will you do?
- You easily develop and implement marketing and communication strategic plans at a central level that serve as the backbone for decentralized efforts of the different international study programs;
- You draw on your overall marketing and communication knowledge and expertise to provide customized and comprehensive advice on how to reach specific goals
- You manage and ensure an effective mix and integration of online and offline marketing and communication means;
- You monitor, analyze and evaluate the various implemented means in order to improve and increase the effectiveness of marketing and communication campaigns and means;
- You turn chances into commercial opportunities and use data to underpin your proposals;
- You translate these proposals into short- and long-term goals, which in turn are linked to the general goals of the international marketing plan on a strategic level;
- You set up a social media strategy along with a strong content marketing vision and operationalize it;
- You are responsible for relationship management for a recruitment region (geographical area);
- You build and expand on the existing marketing automation strategy, taking it to the next level of professionalization within our supporting digital landscape and software (CRM Microsoft Dynamics, Click Dimensions, Click Meeting, etc.);
What are your qualities?
You have a strong problem-solving and strategic thinking ability. You are a master of diplomacy and can find your way around a political organization where the polder model is highly valued. You know how to build a case for your proposals and advice to ensure a win-win situation for all parties involved. You see the big picture and are able to link your activities to organization-wide policies and therefore contribute to their continuous development. You are able to perfectly match the marketing & communication strategy and means because you understand (and easily learn) what your target groups need, how they think and behave. You are up to date with the latest developments in the marketing and communications field (social media, content marketing, web development, branding, CRM, etc.) You have affinity with the field of higher education. You like a good challenge and are solution-oriented and you complement the team with your pro-active and hands-on attitude. You have a degree from a university or a university of applied sciences and at least five years of relevant work experience, preferably in an international context.
You are fluent (written and verbal) in Dutch and English. You are willing to travel to your focus region four to six times per year.
What do we offer?
- An independent and varied job in a dynamic and informal setting;
- Appointment will initially be for one year and will start as soon as possible;
- You will be appointed to the position of level 3 Marketing and Communication Advisor;
- Depending on your education and experience level, the gross monthly salary is a maximum of € 4.307,66 (scale 10 of the Collective Agreement for Universities of Applied Sciences) for a fulltime appointment;
- The salary is exclusive of 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% annual bonus;
- In addition, the HAN offers good provisions regarding pension, health care, training facilities, mobility and paid parental leave;
- Your own HAN Academy so that you can fully invest in your career and personal development.
Are you interested?
Do you fit the above profile and do you meet the requirements? Then click on the link below this advertisement before 24 May 2021 to apply online with a CV and cover letter in English. You can address the cover letter to Mr. Koen Kuster. Applications sent directly to the contact person or sent another way will not be taken into consideration. Applications sent directly to the contact person or otherwise will not be considered.
Job interviews will be held in the week of 31 May 2021.
Being able to submit a Certificate of Moral Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag,VOG) is a prerequisite for employment.
Would you like more information?
Questions about the content of the position
Mr. Koen Kuster, International Marketing & Recruitment Coordinator, 28 April and 6 May
Calling: +31 6 5117 1162.
Questions about the application procedure
Ms. S. Willemsen, employee Resource Desk,
Calling: +31 6 5524 0704.
About the department
The International Marketing & Recruitment Unit (IMR) belonging to the pillar Internationalization aims to contribute toward reaching the goals set out in HAN's institutional plan, including the performance agreements related to internationalization. It does this by recruiting international students for the international study programs at HAN, marketing and promoting HAN abroad and contributing to internationalization policies. The common goal shared by all IMR staff is to provide effective marketing and external communication, maintain international networks, provide crystal-clear information to all international target groups and advise on international marketing and communication at various levels within the organization. The team consists of 6 people.
Geïnteresseerd?: Solliciteer nu
Heb je interesse in de vacature? Vul je gegevens in en laat je cv en motivatie achter.