Residence and Visa information

Are you an international student looking to study in the Netherlands? Then you might need a visa or residence permit. The type of visa or permit you need depends on your nationality and your length of stay in the Netherlands. Read on to find out more.

Detailfoto twee studenten met laptop

New bachelor/master students
Looking to do a bachelor or master degree in the Netherlands? Are you from outside the EU/EEA? Then you need a…
Exchange students
Are you an international student? Are you coming on exchange to the Netherlands? Then you might need a visa. T…
Transfer students
Are you an international transfer student? You probably have your residence permit for study from another Dutc…
Current students
Are you studying at HAN on a student visa? Maintaining your academic status is important! As a higher educatio…
Visa Forms and useful links
Like to have more information about visas and the various application forms? Here you can download all visa fo…
Looking back

Online Open Day

The Online Open Day was on 25 March 2023. Did you miss it? No worries! We recorded our talk shows about housing, admission, visas and more. So sit back, relax and watch the recordings at your own pace.

375817 Campagnebeeld Paul en Bich groen met veel ruimte rondom