School of Education
The School of Education trains and develops enterprising, inquisitive and confident teachers. Here you can become the teacher you want to be. We offer our students a lot of space to broaden or deepen their knowledge. And: we have joined forces with the work field to tackle the shortage of teachers.
Home base for bachelor, master and associate degree programs
Degrees in the broad field of education. The School of Education is home to a range of teacher education programs. Our students choose a full-time or part-time program, or a special track: an abridged or job-retraining program.
- Education for Primary School
- Teacher Education for Secondary School (2e graads)
- Master in Design of Contemporary Learning
- Master in Teacher Education (1e graads)
- Associate degree in Teacher Education in Health Care and Welfare
- Abridged program in Teacher Education
- Retraining for Teaching Qualification
- Retraining for Teaching Qualification (teaching qualification for VMBO)
- Certificate in Educational Didactics
Education: POST-GRADUATE COURSES AND TRAINING
Want to continue studying? Our school offers a large number of post-graduate degrees, courses and in-house training programs. Get in touch to find out more about the School and its educational offerings.
Home base for practice-based research
We work together with the degree programs to tackle social issues through groundbreaking practice-based research. At the School of Education, we do this through the following research centers:
- Extended Teacher Professionalism
- Learning with ICT
- Contemporary Assessment and Decision Making
- Educating Professionals
- Qualities of Teacher Educators
Aly Smelt, dean
Tel: +31 24 323 37 78 (secretarial office)