School of Education
The School of Education trains and develops enterprising, inquisitive and confident teachers. Here you can become the teacher you want to be. We offer our students a lot of space to broaden or deepen their knowledge. And: we have joined forces with the work field to tackle the shortage of teachers.
Home base for bachelor, master and associate degree programs
Degrees in the broad field of education. The School of Education is home to a range of teacher education programs. Our students choose a full-time or part-time program, or a special track: an abridged or job-retraining program.
- Education for Primary School
- Teacher Education for Secondary School (2e graads)
- Master in Design of Contemporary Learning
- Master in Teacher Education (1e graads)
- Associate degree in Teacher Education in Health Care and Welfare
- Abridged program in Teacher Education
- Retraining for Teaching Qualification
- Retraining for Teaching Qualification (teaching qualification for vmbo)
- Certificate in Educational Didactics
Education: POST-GRADUATE COURSES AND TRAINING
Want to continue studying? Our school offers a large number of post-graduate degrees, courses and in-house training programs. Read more about the School of Education and its offerings.
Home base for practice-based research
We work together with the degree programs to tackle social issues. We conduct groundbreaking practice-based research. At the School of Education, we do this in 6 research groups. There’s also a research center associated with the school.
More about the research groups and research center:
RESEARCH CENTRE FOR QUALITY OF LEARNING : NEW KNOWLEDGE ABOUT LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
Learning changes. We work together with professional practice to look for new knowledge about learning and development, inside and outside the school.
And we use that knowledge to prepare our students for the profession. So your future colleagues will be people you can rely on.
School of Education
Aly Smelt, dean
T (024) 323 37 78 (secretarial office)